Button Covers (6-Pack Black)
- Six black button covers per pack.
- WhollyCoveredButton covers are washer and dryer safe. They'll last through more than 20 wash cycles - more if you air dry!
- They're meant to be snug - you don't want them to fall off - so it takes a little effort to get them on the button (but we think it's worth it).
- They fit all standard size jeans/pants buttons.
- How to use: stretch the button cover gently to get started. We think the easiest way to cover your button is to gently pull back one side of the cover so it's essentially inside out. Put the edge of your button against the silicon cover and let the cover close around it. Finish covering the button by lightly pulling the cover around the rest of the button. We don't want the covers to slip off, so it takes a little effort to cover your button.
WhollyCoveredButtons are made of 100% silicone.
Button covers fit most jeans buttons; they're slightly larger than a dime; If your button is more than 1/4 inch thick, these covers will not fit and may come off easily. The covers are 14mm wide, about 1/2 inch, stretchable to 22mm wide, more than 3/4 inch. They are very snug and require a little effort to cover your jeans button.
WhollyCoveredButton Covers are meant to be snug - you don't want them to fall off. It takes a little effort to get them on the button, so be patient! If the button hole on your pants is narrow, it may make it difficult to unbutton, but as you wash it, they'll become more slick and easier to unbutton.